I haven’t got many plans as such for this journey of mine, but this is my rough itinerary so far…
- Depart England on 1st December for Canada.
- 2 nights exploring Vancouver before getting the loonnggg bus journey to Calgary to visit my best friend and her family for a couple of weeks.
- Bus back to Vancouver where I fly to Auckland, New Zealand.
- My beloved Dave joins me in NZ, where we spend about 6 weeks exploring together.
- Dave makes the journey back to England and I catch a flight to Australia alone… armed with my second year-long working-holiday visa and backpacking on my own for the first time. I have no set plans. I will see how it goes. If I return home early then at least I will have given it a shot… you never know until you try!